Private Luxury Sedans, 4WD SUV’s and Mercedes Executive Vans
Denver Airport Transportation, Denver To Vail Shuttle, Eagle Vail Limo and Vail Taxi Services
Denver to Vail – Beaver Creek – Aspen – Breckenridge – Eagle – Boulder
COVID-19 Safe Limo Shuttle Transportation Vail Beaver Creek Aspen Coronavirus Free
Published On – Sep 11, 2020
COVID-19 Safe Limo Shuttle Transportation and Private Car Service to Vail Beaver Creek Aspen and Breckenridge – All our drivers have been tested and are Coronavirus Free. We clean and sanitize all vehicles interior surfaces after each ride. All our drivers wear masks and gloves when handling your luggage. We are Better Business Bureau Accredited with a BBB A+ Rating. Eagle Vail Express has over 190 Five Star Reviews on Google.
Eagle Vail Limo COVID-19 Policy and Procedures for Coronavirus
In this time of unprecedented challenges and uncertainties, I would like to thank our loyal clients who have been with us for years. The health and safety of Eagle Vail Express passengers and employees is our top priority.
Due to COVID-19’s impact on Colorado and the Vail, Aspen, Breckenridge and Beaver Creek areas; Eagle Vail Express is taking steps to safeguard our business and your safety. Eagle vail Express will be adhering to all CDC, State of Colorado, and Eagle County guidelines.
Eagle Vail Express cleaning standards have always been exceptional and we are raising these standards for your safety during the Pandemic. Our Vail Limo staff is giving full attention to every vehicle prior to pick up, using industrial-grade cleaners and following established safety protocols to make sure every surface is properly disinfected. However our vehicles do have different groups of passengers getting on and off throughout the day, passengers are advised to treat the vehicles as public spaces and take all necessary precautions.
The following are a few changes to our Aspen Limo, Vail Shuttle and Beaver Creek Transportation service:
- Eagle Vail Express will be sanitizing touch points on luggage prior to loading it into vehicle.
- Eagle Vail Limo will be offering hand sanitizer upon entrance of vehicle.
- Eagle Vail Shuttle will be restricting seating in the front passenger seat.
- Eagle Vail Transportation drivers and guests are required to wear protective face masks inside the vehicles.
- We have removed all printed and reading materials inside the vehicles.
We are committed to standing by our core values of Safety, Luxury, and Reliability while managing all your travel needs. With your safety in mind we will provide the same personalized touch you have come to expect, while limiting the critical touch points.
Eagle Vail Express Limo Shuttle and Transportation
Coronavirus Safety for Vail Shuttle Transportation and Limo Services
Safety Policies & Procedures
- Employees will be encouraged to stay home if they feel any symptoms.
- All dispatch and office staff will be working remotely.
Chauffeur and Driver Policy
- Temperature checks will be performed daily for each driver.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) nitrile gloves and medical face coverings will be worn by every staff member.
- Hand washing sanitization is required before and after each transfer.
- Trash and recycling will be removed, and new lining installed after each transfer.
- Dispatch will inform guests of additional wait time required to allow the chauffeur to disinfect a vehicle before pickup if needed.
- Dispatch will attempt to schedule the same chauffeur in the same vehicle as much as possible.
Vehicle and Fleet Disinfecting
- Prior to starting their day, chauffeurs will disinfect commonly contacted areas including the driver’s door handle, steering wheel, vehicle start button, touchscreen, trunk door handle, arm rest, window buttons, rear liftgate button and cooler.
- Prior to every trip drivers will disinfect guest high traffic areas of the vehicle including the door handles, touchscreens, window buttons, climate control buttons, A/V buttons, seats, arm rests, seat belts, and cooler.
- All vehicles will be sanitized daily with an electrostatic disinfectant fog.
- Eagle Vail Express staff will disinfect each vehicle with an Ozone machine as needed. This machine kills airborne pathogens.
- If a guest needs a mask, surgical masks will be available.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to guests upon entry of the vehicle.
- Sneeze/ Cough guards have been installed between the chauffeur and guest areas in available vehicles.
- Coolers have been removed from guest areas to the front seat. Bottled waters will be available upon request.
- Universal phone chargers are available and are sanitized before and after each trip.
- All magazines and literature have been removed.
- Chauffeurs will put on a new pair of gloves prior to handling guest’s luggage.
- All luggage common touch points will be wiped down prior to loading vehicle.
- Social distancing measures will be used when applicable.
- Upon arrival at your destination, our chauffeur will again, sanitize their hands and dispose of all trash and install new trash liner.
- We temporarily will not permit passengers in the front passenger seat to accommodate physical distancing.
- In the event a COVID-19 positive case is identified among our staff or passengers, contact tracing and quarantine measures will be implemented.
In Cabin Air Filtration
- Vehicle cabin air filters are replaced monthly providing the cleanest air possible.
- Air re-circulation will always be in the off position so that fresh air is drawn in from outside the vehicle.
- Colorado COVID-19 Information https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Eagle County Public Health https://www.eaglecounty.us/publichealth/
- CDC Rideshare, Taxi, Limo Guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/rideshare-drivers-for-hire.html